How to Search for Listed & Sold Homes in Your AreaBy · August 6, 2009
Do you want to know what your home is worth, or what the values are in your neighborhood or what the house down the street just sold for? Here’s how to do it quickly and easily:
1. Click on the “Resources” button above.
3. Once on the website, click on “MY HOUSE” or “SIGN UP” button above. Fill out the information and don’t forget to save your password for further access.
4. If you want local sales and listing information for your neighborhood, fill out the information requested and it will give you information and compare surrounding homes in your area. Automatic, monthly updates can also be requested.
5. Feel free to click “Home Search” to look for listed homes in other cities just by typing in the city of your choice.
6. Be sure to put in a Price Range and the minimum number of bedrooms and baths.
7. The default is for Single Family Homes and Condo/Townhomes but that can be changed by opening up “Property Type”. If you want to look for REO/bank owned properties, you can use the filter to show only those homes. Don’t put in too many filters as it will show only homes with ALL those features which could cut down on the number of properties you will see.
8. Play around with the site to become familiar with it, even saving properties for future viewing.
9. Good luck and enjoy the site.
10. Please give me your feedback on my blog and website.
11. As always, you can call me at (650) 878-8813 with any questions.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.